Key message and narrative development
Your business positioning depends on clear, compelling messages, considered Q&As and a unique narrative. Messaging is business critical – this is the absolute pillar of all effective communication for leaders and leadership teams.
Developing key messages is a collaborative task. It involves consultation of key messaging integration, independent research and literature review.
Most importantly, the organisational narrative exercise requires input from key stakeholders. In fact, their involvement in the journey is critical to developing a framework they believe in and are more likely to use.
Through these contributions and exceptional writing, your narrative will tell a compelling story of your past, present and future.
The benefits of clear messaging and an organisational narrative
- Strong, credible and compelling business positioning that will underpin your marketing strategy
- A positioning statement and supporting literature all staff can reference
- Ability for all staff, particularly sales and leadership teams, to communicate consistently about the company, products and services with target audiences
- Message consistency across all platforms to improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- The early identification of ‘holes’ in your positioning or desired positioning
Good messaging starts with due process
Training George will embark on a process that involves the key stakeholders in your business – and in some cases – industry:
Stage 1 – Research to uncover industry, competitor and stakeholder insights.
Stage 2 – Half Day Workshop to discuss and debate emerging themes.
Stage 3 – Message / Narrative development.
Book an obligation free consultation now for more information or a custom proposal.
Trust Marie El Daghl with your messaging
Over the last 20 years, Marie has worked and excelled in organisational communication of which messaging and narrative development has been a big part. She has worked with brands big and small to help them nail what they want to say – and how to say it. Amongst them Mastercard, Nespresso, Amazon, Purifas, Dexa Group and more.
The messaging she has worked on has underpinned sales and marketing strategies, communication training and the development of marketing assets from brochures to websites.
Learn about Marie here.